General description of our beautiful Beach HouseVilla Sterenn is a vacation rental located on the seafront in Plouescat, facing the typical Breton port of Porsguen. With a capacity of 1 to 5 people, this is the perfect accommodation for a romantic getaway, or in family or between friends.
Our villa is composed of a large living room, kitchen, three bedrooms, a bathroom, a terrace and a garden on the dune.
This villa, bright and comfortable, was built in the 50s and renovated in 2014 in a Scandinavian style. We took also great care in preserving some initial elements such as tiles in the bathroom and the tiled floor of the living room (tomette) to emphasize its authentic side. Villa Sterenn offers wonderful benefits so that you enjoy your stay in Plouescat.
By Booking Villa Sterenn for your next holiday in Brittany, you will enjoy an outstanding ocean views from most rooms of the house, a beautiful white sand beach and the port of Porsguen, both located in front of the villa.
The ground floor, living rooms facing the sea
- Le living / dining room is the main area of the house. It consists of a large luminous living / dining room (30 m2) facing terrace overlooking the ocean. Its warm decoration, clear and uncluttered (sofa 50’s style, tiled floor, rocking chair by Charles Eames ...) will make you feel at home. A large table, complete with 6 chairs, will allow you to share meals facing the sea. A postcards distributor serves to display tourist brochures in English / French and German. The living room of the villa is fully equipped: Wi-Fi, TV...
- The kitchen of the house is fully equipped (oven, microwave, ceramic hob, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, Senseo coffee maker, toaster, kettle, juicer ...)
- The bathroom consists of a bathtub, sink and large storage spaces.
- The master bedroom has a 140 * 200cm bed. Two closets on each side of the bed.
- A WC with washbasin
Upstairs, bright and comfortable rooms
- One room "sea view" including a 90*200cm bed (that will fit very well to a child) and a baby wooden bed. This room offers a fantastic view of the dunes, Porsmeur beach and the port of Porsguen.
- One room " garden side " including 2 twin beds.
A relaxing Outdside
- A slate patio and lawn area, with direct access to the beach, allow you to take outdoor meals while enjoying the spectacle of the sea.
- A 200 m² garden at the back of the house, fenced with plants and rock wall.
- A cellar (15 m²) including a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, ironing board, a barbecue, beach utensils and others household equipments.
- Parking on the street at the back of the house.